1. Drink plenty of water. Water has the tendency to clear out all the toxins and at the same time fills you up.So you eat less.
2. Exfoliate your skin with honey . Wash your face and gently dry it. Honey removes impurities from the pores and also serves as smoothing agent.
3. Eat whole orange instead of drinking orange juice, the pulp is healthy with little sugar.
4. Opt for brown rice instead of white-polished variety. Throw in a healthy portion of chicken or fish and eat lots of vegetables.
5. Avoid packaged or processed food.
6. Dont stay hungry for too long, the hungrier you are , the more likely you are to reach to the nearest unhealthy thing.
7. Sink your teeth into a small cube of chocolate when the craving strikes. Its better to satisfy your craving in a small dose than prevent yourself from having it.
8. Eat a lot of small meals throughout the day. Its better than stuffing yourself with three large meals and piling on the calories.
9. Replace the kadhai with an oven as far as possible, donot eat too much of fried foods, use a non-stick pan .
10. In salad eat a lot of proteins like lentils, chickpeas, rajma, chop beetroot, carrots, apples, raddish, and a lot of lemon juice and green chillies.
11. Its a good idea to reach out for a low cal snack within an hour of waking up, it keeps the metabolism going throughout the day.